Rainwater management and surface water treatment
Demographic change and climate change are forcing municipalities to establish water infrastructure concepts more flexible and economical than ever before. Rainwater run-off from sealed surfaces can prose problems because of its quantity and contents. Possible consequences include overloading of wastewater systems and a build-up of suspended matter in receiving bodies of water.
For this reason, decentralised systems for retaining and treating precipitation water are increasingly being installed as part of the construction of industrial parks. traffic areas and residential buildings. This water is treated before being discharged in a controlled manner into a body of water or allowed to percolate into the ground - an economical and also environmentally - friendly alternative to treating the water in municipal sewage treatment systems together with other waste.
Rainwater use is a special form of on-site rainwater retention that makes it possible to save drinking water, as well. Precipitation water from roofs is usually used for this purpose.
For all functions Mall offers up-to-date solutions - either in individual units or in combinations:
- Rainwater use in private household
- Metal-roof rainwater filters from Mall
- Mall water containers for fire fighting compliant with DIN 14230
- Sico rainwater storage tank, combined percolation and use
- Reto rainwater storage tank, combined usage and throttled discharge
- Innodrain, system for road and property drainage
- Terra rainwater storage tank, combined usage and treatment
- Surface water treatment systems
- Lamella Clarifiers for precipitation water treatment
- sedimentations units for protection of water bodies and percolation systems
- stormwater settling basins for retaining contaminants and floating material
- rainwater retention basins as per DWA-A117
- Dirt trap, first flush treatment system
- NEUTRArist separation systems
- Valve manholes